Quotable....

Quotable....



Robert Frost

The best way out is always through.





Monday, December 1, 2008

This is Love

David and the girls get up early for work and school, but I woke up this wonderfully chilly December 1st morning to a hot pot of coffee and this sweet fire. We try our hardest not to turn on the heat in our home for as long as possible. And, this woodstove is a gem that efficiently heats the front end of the house (where we spend most of our day, Sophia and I) while the back bedrooms are quite, um, cold.

My husband and I may not exchange love letters or go on enough "date nights" but he does daily thoughtful things such as the fire and coffee that are a constant reminder to me of how well we are loved and how well he loves. Thank you David. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hello to All! That fire looks so warm and cozy...mmmmm. I am jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails