1. Name: Jennifer Kristine
2. Birthday: November 6
3. Birthplace: San Antonio,TX
4. Eye Color: Brown
5. Hair Color: Dark Brown
6. Height: 5'0"
7. Ethnicity: Hispanic
8. Weakness: Pizza, travel, Sophia's toddler voice calling out" hode me" (hold me) as her little arms stretch up reaching for me., coffee,
9. Most missed memory: Summers with my cousins, just me and my mom having breakfast after church
10. Thoughts first waking up: what time is it? (I have no internal clock), did David make coffee?,
11. Last time you cried: Hmm. Now, I cry when I worship the Lord. My stepdaughters stare at me and I have had strangers at church ask me if I needed to be prayer (and yes, I think we all need prayer). I guess because it seems overboard but it is something I can't control and just happens.
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: "Here comes the sun"
13. What is the perfect day for you: Tho' I hate packing, I love a good family road trip. We wake somewhat early, Pick up some donuts for the road as the sun rises to shine brightly in anticipation of fun and time together.
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? Yes actually. I was the Mom (M'Lynn) in our high school's Steel Magnolia play and it was surprising to me that a couple of ladies asked for my autograph and then of course my friends mocked me about it.
15. How do you vent anger? talk, talk , talk
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? David, mom, sister, and Ale.
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? No, I was a Fisher Price Little People person myself.
18. Do you chew on your straws? I confess, sometimes it happens.
19. Do you sing in the shower? Yup.
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? Dont really do the phone thing alot. But David is the one person I have stayed up talking the latest to.
21. The last place you went to in a plane? France and Spain
22. Do you cry at weddings? Depends on what tear jerking song is sung, what praise is lifted and then of course whatever gushy romantic stuff the bride and groom may decide to share.
23. Are you afraid of the dark? No.
24. What are you addicted to? hmm. I guess something I am always "compelled" by are Period piece movies and such, especially Jane Austen.
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Crunchy
26. Who do you fight with the most? David is around the most to be in enough situations with me where conflict may arise ("fight"), but thankfully it is never on a grand or heartbreaking scale and always apologies are exchanged because we talk it to death.
27. Who can you tell anything to? David and my mom.
28. Who can't you get enough of? My family and dear family friends.
29. Who makes you laugh the most? My kids
30. What is the worst feeling ever? Of course, when people I love are hurting. More superficially? When my clothes are tight.
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? Uno. and not a great one at that.
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? Lots. I can never find my phone.
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? David is controller of the alarm since I have been an at home mom with Sophia.
34. How do you sleep? Hard and on my back or right side.
35. Last time you laughed: Just last night at Chik-fil-a with David and the girls when David and I were acting out how embarrassing we would be as substitute teachers for one of the girls classes.
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? No, thankfully.
37. What is your favorite color? Blue
38. What is your favorite state? Texas!
Now anyone can copy these Questions and answer and share them too but please let me know so I can be nosey and know the random facts too. (Marcia, Steph, Lindsey,Well those are the only three people I know that may actually read my blog)